Delete
  • 100% Genuine Deals
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Instant Deal Delivery
  • Easy Payment Options
  • Great Savings
  • Need Help? Contact Us
Ahmedabad
  • Ahmedabad
Subscribe
Deals  /  Café  /  FLAT 40% OFF on Total Bill at The Chocolate Room
Slide0Slide1Slide2Slide3

FLAT 40% OFF on Total Bill at The Chocolate Room

The Chocolate Room
How DubukDeal works?
Time Left:
Discount
FLAT 40% OFF
Voucher Price
Rs.29
How much to Pay and Where?

Pay Rs.29 now to get 40% OFF. Pay Remaining 60% of the bill to the Merchant directly.
2 Deal Offers Inside

All fields are required

Choose Retailer Location

  •  The Chocolate Room - Iskon Mega Mall (S.G.Road, Ahmedabad)
    Address:  Atrium -1, Iscon Mega Mall, Nr. Iscon Temple, S.G.Road
  •  The Chocolate Room - Vastrapur (Vastrapur, Ahmedabad)
    Address:  8A, Ground floor, Shukh Shine Complex, Opp. Galaxy Bazaar, Drive-in Road
  •  The Chocolate Room - Ambawadi old (Nehru Nagar, Ahmedabad)
    Address:  22/2 L colony, Near Havmore Restaurant, Nehrunagar Circle
Back Buy Now »

Deal Offers

Buy This
Pay Rs.29 now to get 40% OFF. Pay Remaining 60% of the bill to the Merchant directly.
Buy This
Pay Rs.49 now to get 40% OFF. Pay Remaining 60% of the bill to the Merchant directly.

The Fine Print

Merchant Addresses:

Deal Valid at total 3 Locations

The Chocolate Room - Iskon Mega Mall:

Atrium -1, Iscon Mega Mall, Nr. Iscon Temple, S.G.Road, S.G.Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054

Email: tcrisconmall@thechocolateroomindia.com

Phone: 079 65141235

Mobile: 7359048550

Website: www.thechocolateroomindia.com

The Chocolate Room - Vastrapur:

8A, Ground floor, Shukh Shine Complex, Opp. Galaxy Bazaar, Drive-in Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380052

Email: tcrvastrapur@thechocolateroomindia.com

Phone: 079 48008718

Mobile: 7041248851

Website: www.thechocolateroomindia.com

The Chocolate Room - Ambawadi old:

22/2 L colony, Near Havmore Restaurant, Nehrunagar Circle, Nehru Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380012

Mobile: 9974103224

Website: www.thechocolateroomindia.com

Deal Introduction

FLAT 40% OFF

on Total Bill at The Chocolate Room


OFFER OPTIONS:

Offer 1: 500@200 (Rs.200 OFF on Order Of Rs.500 & Above on Total Bill On A la Carte) @ The Chocolate Room

Offer 2: 1000@400 (Rs.400 OFF on Order of Rs.1000 & Above on Total Bill On A la Carte) @ The Chocolate Room


Offerings







Restaurant View




Over All Fine Print:

  • 1 Voucher valid for 1 use only
  • 1 Offer cannot be combined with another offer
  • Please contact The Chocolate Room in case of any query regarding their products / services
  • Payment made to purchase voucher cannot be adjusted or refunded

Merchant Description:

About The Chocolate Room India:

Tea rooms and coffee shops have been popular since way back and every country or city has developed their own version of it. The Chocolate Room is a chain of chocolatey café’s from Australia spreading its brand slowly across many countries. There is more than Chocolate in store for you, there’s hot chocolate, Choctails, Chocshakes, Frappes, Pancakes, Waffles and Fondues, besides a selection of Belgian bon bons handmade especially for you.

Our staff is well trained to prepare the above delicacies and more. Warm savory bakery products and liquids to quench any kind of thirst. They also undergo regular training to upgrade their skills and service levels.

Headquartered in Ahmedabad and having corporate office in Hyderabad with their Indian operations, The Chocolate Room has several outlets across Ahmedabad and various other parts of the country.

Deal Redemption Instructions

  1. Click "Buy now" button
  2. Now you can continue shopping or check out with your order
  3. In Shopping Cart, you can change the Quantity of the Order
  4. If you want to checkout then click on "Checkout"
  5. Now, Log in / Sign up / Login with Facebook as per you like
  6. Then Add your Billing Address by clicking on address box
  7. Click on "Continue" and check your order summary. 
  8. Select your preferred payment method, Click "Proceed" & finish payment on secure payment gateway
  9. Receive the Purchased Deal Voucher via SMS and E-mail or you can check the same in your My Account area on DubukDeal.com
  10. Bring your printed voucher / SMS to the merchant and Enjoy your Deal!

Deal Reviews

Please login to submit Reviews

Popular Deals

Feedback