Delete
  • 100% Genuine Deals
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Instant Deal Delivery
  • Easy Payment Options
  • Great Savings
  • Need Help? Contact Us
Ahmedabad
  • Ahmedabad
Subscribe
Deals  /  Spa & Salon  /  FLAT 25% OFF on Hair SPA, Manicure / Pedicure & Waxing at Anantaa Wellness
Slide0

FLAT 25% OFF on Hair SPA, Manicure / Pedicure & Waxing at Anantaa Wellness

Anantaa Wellness
How DubukDeal works?
Time Left:
Discount
FLAT 25% OFF
Voucher Price
Rs.49
How much to Pay and Where?

Pay Rs.49 now to get 25% OFF. Pay Remaining 75% of the bill to the Merchant directly.

All fields are required

Choose Retailer Location

  •  Anantaa Wellness (Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad)
    Address: 202 - 203, Second Floor, Above Bikanerwala, Camps Corner-2, Opp. Prahladnagar Garden
Buy Now »

Deal Offers

Buy This
Pay Rs.49 now to get 25% OFF. Pay Remaining 75% of the bill to the Merchant directly.

The Fine Print

Merchant Addresses:

Deal Valid at total 1 Locations

Anantaa Wellness:

202 - 203, Second Floor, Above Bikanerwala, Camps Corner-2, Opp. Prahladnagar Garden, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015

Email: info@anantaawellness.com

Phone: 079-40065950 / 51 / 52

Website: www.anantaawellness.com

Deal Introduction

25% OFF on Hair SPA, Manicure / Pedicure & Waxing

at

Anantaa Wellness, Prahladnagar


Offer Options:

Offer 1: 25% OFF on Hair SPA, Manicure / Pedicure & Waxing


Anantaa Wellness

Over All Fine Print:


Hours 
  • All Days: 6 AM - 9 PM

Merchant Description:

Anantaa is a wellness center that redefines the concept of a traditional gym, spa & Cosmetology clinic. The staff utilizes the best techniques for their treatments. They also offer a wide range of full body massages for a more relaxing experience. 

Anantaa is Gujarat’s first and only centre to offer Oxy Spa Slimming -a unique concept for burning body fat and in combination with the Huber LPG treatment, this translates into an ideal solution for a wide array of body and face treatments including Tattoo removals.This Pureness space at Anantaa is also Equipped with a wide range of US FDA approved machines such as Micro-dermabration for removal of skin imperfections, Alma Soprano diode lazer for permanent hair removal, RF skin tighteners and a variety of Peel treatments for a smooth, glowing and youthful skin. More 

Deal Redemption Instructions

1.  Click "Buy now" button
2.  Now you can continue shopping or check out with your order
3.  In Shopping Cart, you can change the Quantity of the Order
4.  If you want to checkout then click on "Checkout"
5.  Now, Log in / Sign up / Login with Facebook as per you like
6.  Then Add your Billing Address by clicking on address box
7.  Click on "Continue" and check your order summary. 
8.  Select your preferred payment method, Click "Proceed" & finish payment on secure payment gateway
9.  Receive the Purchased Deal Voucher via SMS and E-mail or you can check the same in your My Account area on DubukDeal.com
10. Bring your printed voucher / SMS to the merchant and Enjoy your Deal!

Deal Reviews

Please login to submit Reviews

Popular Deals

Feedback